Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones app for iPhone and iPad
5984 ratings )
Current version: 7.1.02
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 28 Feb 2012
App size: 1.03 Gb
The most comprehensive 3D musculoskeletal reference this side of a dissection lab.
- Incredible 3D gross human anatomy models: Over 600 muscles and more than 200 bones. 2,200 origin and insertion points detail muscle attachments. Paint on bone shows surface areas of muscle attachments. Includes hundreds of 3D models of muscles, bones, ligaments, bursae, and nerves.
- Interactive 3D muscle actions: Weve got over 60 of these bad boys. Hundreds of animated models show actions like adduction, pronation, flexion, and much more--and you can interact with them in motion!
- Media section: Video presentations by physical therapists, doctors, and researchers. Use them to review normal anatomy and common conditions. Show your patients! Teach your students!
- Encyclopedic reference content for better understanding: Want to know how to pronounce a ligaments name? Want to know how a muscle is innervated? Access detailed definitions for all structures, including details on origins and insertions, muscle actions, blood supply, and innervation. Dont forget audio pronunciations and Latin names, plus over 400 quiz questions to test your knowledge!
This app provides dozens of models of common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including:
- Cervical spondylosis
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Wrist sprain
- Rotator cuff tear
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Hip labral tear
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Knee sprain
- Torn meniscus
- Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
- Achilles tendinosis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
* All content is organized specifically for healthcare professionals and students treating or studying musculoskeletal function and common conditions.
Content is organized by type (3D models, interactive animations, pathologies, and quizzes) and by body region (head and neck, upper limbs, shoulder, abdomen, spine & back, pelvis, and lower limbs).
* View 600+ muscles, 200+bones, and hundreds of ligaments, bursae, and
* Study hundreds of moving muscles with the library of muscle action animations.
* Study over 1,000 pins that demarcate origins and insertions on muscles or bones. Bone paint is used to show areas of muscle attachment.
* Test your knowledge by taking dozens of muscle and bone anatomy quizzes.
You can customize views by adding the anatomy you want from several body systems and hiding the rest. Plus you can annotate and share.
* Create a library of favorites in one tap.
* Use notes feature to annotate images.
* Export screenshots to use in presentations, share with colleagues, students, or patients.
* Share favorite views with other Muscle Premium users.
Muscle Premium is recommended by physical therapists, sports trainers, massage therapists, and orthopedic specialists.
iMedical Apps calls Muscle Premium “incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy…The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
Have any other questions or comments?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and apps. If you love the human body, youll love us! Healthcare professionals and students use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Pros and cons of Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones app for iPhone and iPad
Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones app good for
Dopo,aggiornamento a IOS 10 la app non si apre più. Risolvete il problema. Grazie. Darò 5 stelle quando Risolveranno il problema.
Dopo avere contattato il servizio clienti , ho ricevuto istruzioni per risolvere il mio problema. Grazie allo staff.
After upgrading to IOS 10 the app does not works anymore. Solve the problem. Thank you. I will give 5 stars when it will solve the problem.
After contacting the customer service, I have been instructed to solve my problem. Thanks to the staff.
This is an amazing tool. Not just for my own reference. I have used this app many times to show my massage clients why they are having issues. I have also used it when teaching massage students. Needless to say I waived my no cell phones in class rule while they downloaded the app.
Great app, but the latest version upgrade has removed the option to view "full musculature" Now it is possible only to view one part of the body at a time.
I have been having longstanding problems with back and neck pain, and have found Muscle Premium a really useful way to understand my body better, using the wonderful 3-D interactive touchscreen UI.
One usability issue in the current release (5); the older version had a menu item called "full musculature" which showed you all the muscles of the entire body at once. That feature still exists in the current version, but is hard to find. The user has to select any specific muscle, then click on the ">" in the top left hand corner of the screen. This will open a drop-down menu, with the first item being "Muscular System". Click there, and you can see the whole body again.
Love this app! Make sure that you sign up for their newsletter! Great info on app and newsletter.
This app is the best I have ever used. It turns 360 degrees and many videos of how the muscles move. An example is all the jaw muscles that are involved in opening the jaw and able to turn the skull upside down to look into the cavity. Fabulous!
Some bad moments
Visible body review:
What really killed it for me that all the app do not allow to text to be selected in the app. This option, which really should be a standard, will help me create my own notecards for school. Because it lacks this basic option, this app is not useful to me.
I bought the bundle to save me time from searching the internet and textbooks. Unfortunately it hasnt saved me any time. Here is the multiple issues:
1) atlas doesnt work at all, crashes every time
2) if I switch between the apps or the internet the app restarts, so not only do I have to wait for it to reload I also then have to navigate back to where I was.
3) some parts are missing, the most obvious was on the lumbar vertebrae
4) you cant search in the skeleton app, ex: adductor tubercle, if I dont know which bone its on Im out of luck, have to do an internet search first
5) muscles app, the layers do not always show properly so I have to turn the layer off and then turn it back on again, which re-adds all the muscles and I then have to navigate back again
Doesnt support split screen! The main reason I bought an iPad pro was to be able to multitask in class or while doing homework. Unfortunately this app and the skeleton app were the two I most needed to multitask with... And neither support it.
I thought this would demonstrate muscles in movement but it doesnt. Im very disappointed in it. Waste of money.
Being that I live in French Polynesia, the entire reason i bought this app was to learn these materials in French. It says its in all the languages but it is not. 20$ not well spent.
The app crashes when Anatomy is selected..
I have an Ipad mini 64g 3g..
muscle premium - human anatomy, kinesiology, bones,
human body 3d anatomy,
3d anatomy human body,
and other. So, download free Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones iOS app used & searched for